Energy Saving Dimmer Switch. Trailing Edge Technology. 1 Gang, 2 Way, 1 x 400W/VA. Minimum Load 10W. White Plate, White Knob.
Varilight® V-ProTM dimmers deliver an excellent dimming performance for a wide variety of lighting loads, including most dimmable LED lamps. Intelligent load detection combines with ultra-smooth trailing-edge technology for optimum lighting control.
Features & Benefits
The Varilight V-Pro series comprises programmable intelligent dimmers with a choice of dimming modes for wider compatibility; some have a push-on/push-off switch action with rotary dimming and others (called V-Pro Eclique) have touch/remote control.
- Superior dimming technology to deliver the best possible dimming performance for a given load
- Suitable for mains lighting
- Suitable for most dimmable electronic transformers
- Operates with a 10W minimum load
- Suitable for dimmable low energy lighting including many dimmable LED lamps
- Programmable to offer a choice of dimming modes – to enhance compatibility with the ever-expanding range of lighting options available
- Minimum load level can be set by user to optimise the dimming range of a particular lighting load
- Sophisticated overload protection controlled by micro-processor.
|DIMMER SWITCH Specifications|
|Brand/Model:||Varilight V-Pro JQP401W|
|Design:||Push Rotary Switch|
|Finish:||White Plate, White Knob|
|Maximum Load:||400 W/VA|
|Minimum Load:||10 W/VA|
|Dimmable Range:||10% to 100%|
|Supply Voltage:||220-240 VAC|
|Dimensions:||95mm x 95mm x 35mm|