STEINEL XLED curved Sensor-switched LED Floodlight with PIR motion detector in Anthracite compact housing. 1125 lumens. IP44 rated for outdoor. Neutral White light 4000K.
Attractive buildings need attractive floodlights
This compact Steinel outdoor floodlight XLED Curved is ideal for illuminating building entrances and pathways. Yet the practical floodlight doesnt only satisfy safety and security needs, in conjunction with the house facade it also unfurls a pleasantly charming lighting effect. Both the sensor and the entire outdoor floodlight come in a pleasingly understated, unobtrusive look, clearly leaving centre stage to the lighting in setting off buildings and outdoor areas with masterful proficiency.
Features & Benefits:
- Compact, unobstrusive design with architectural asthetics
- Neutral White light output. Colour Temperature of 4000K
- Extremely low energy consumption and very long life-span of 50,000 hours thanks to Steinel LED system
- PIR (Passive Infra-Red) motion sensor – continuously scans a preset operating zone to switch ON LED floodlight when movement is detected
- High Colour Rendering Index (CRI) of ≥80
- Environmentally friendly Sustainable Lighting technology for the Green economy
- STEINEL’s patented Active Thermal Control (ATC) cooling system which constantly monitors and regulates the temperature of the LEDs. This prevents over-heating and prolongs the life of the LEDs.
- Elegant high quality design from Germany
- Adjustable orientation of floodlight – Horizontal swivelling range of 30º
- No mercury or other toxic content and No IR or UV radiation
- UV resistant plastic housing material
- 5 year guarantee – funtional warranty
- Energy Efficient Security lighting
- Ideal for porches, driveways, courtyards, gardens and other amenity areas
- Outdoor general illumination with elegance
- Low maintenance “Fit and Forget” lighting applications